🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top rated
Page options
chan_masih
Community Member

Top rated

Is it necessary to earn above $1000 every 12 months to maintain Top rated status, i mean will past 12 months earning reset to zero after passing 365 days?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Fabio D wrote:

I earn more than that per week and only have 5 stars ratings yet Upwork just lowered down to 97% just because

What do you mean "just because?"

That client you fired? That's why. Why don't you use your perk if it bothers you that much? (Sorry, just saw that you last used it 3 jobs ago.)

Chan M wrote:

and when 13th month starts my earning will be $800 in past 12 months beacuse 1st month was out of 365 days. Will it remove Top Rated badge?

Chan, at any point, if the money you earned during the past 385  365* days falls below $ 1000 you lose your top rated status.

*edited to correct typo

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
tlbp
Community Member

There is no anniversary date upon which the dollar amount resets. You must always have earned $1000 within the past 12 months. So, the most recent 365 days is your 12-month window. 

chan_masih
Community Member

Lets say for example, I earned $1000 in 1st month and in next 8 months my earning is $800 excluding $1000 of 1st month (suppose due to inactivity or anything else), and when 13th month starts my earning will be $800 in past 12 months beacuse 1st month was out of 365 days. Will it remove Top Rated badge?

gaucho76
Community Member

I earn more than that per week and only have 5 stars ratings yet Upwork just lowered down to 97% just because, so who knows.... Smiley Frustrated

petra_r
Community Member

Fabio D wrote:

I earn more than that per week and only have 5 stars ratings yet Upwork just lowered down to 97% just because

What do you mean "just because?"

That client you fired? That's why. Why don't you use your perk if it bothers you that much? (Sorry, just saw that you last used it 3 jobs ago.)

Chan M wrote:

and when 13th month starts my earning will be $800 in past 12 months beacuse 1st month was out of 365 days. Will it remove Top Rated badge?

Chan, at any point, if the money you earned during the past 385  365* days falls below $ 1000 you lose your top rated status.

*edited to correct typo

Petra R wrote:

Chan, at any point, if the money you earned during the past 385 days falls below $ 1000 you lose your top rated status.

Petra:    past 385 days or 365

Please confirm it.

Chan M wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Chan, at any point, if the money you earned during the past 385  365 days falls below $ 1000 you lose your top rated status.

Petra:    past 385 days or 365

Obviously 365, I apologize for my typo but 12 months are 365 days so it should have been pretty clear, no?

2b8a0d92
Community Member

As I have been on Upwork for the last 3 months and have earned a Rising Talent badge almost 6 ago weeks so if maintain the rising talent badge for 13 out of 16 weeks do I get a top-rated badge? My profile is not 1 year old and earnings are $300+

petra_r
Community Member

Asad A wrote:

As I have been on Upwork for the last 3 months and have earned a  so if maintain the rising talent badge for 13 out of 16 weeks do I get a top-rated badge? 

No, you also need 1) a Job Success Score of 90% or more and 2) Earnings of over $1000, earned during the last 12 months.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members