🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top rated
Page options
eslamfarag22
Community Member

Top rated

Can i be top rated without JSS avaliable in my profile, i have 1K and 16 of 16 week as rising talent??

7 REPLIES 7
wescowley
Community Member

No, you need the JSS first.

but i saw some proflies with only 3 completed jobs and top rated

Hi Eslam,

Please note that maintaining Rising Talent status for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks could be fulfilled as one of Top Rated program qualifications instead of the Job Success Score of at least 90% for the same period. You can check this help article for more information on the requirements for receiving Top Rated badge. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

yes i have already 16 of 16 week as rising talent, so your saying i don't need my JSS to be avaliable right?

Eslam F wrote:

yes i have already 16 of 16 week as rising talent, so your saying i don't need my JSS to be avaliable right?

You need a JSS of 90% or better. There is no way to get Top rated status without a JSS.

You also need at least $ 1000 in 12 months earnings.

With two of your completed jobs being very small, you may need 5 or 6 completed contracts (from at least 3 different clients) for a JSS to be calculated.

i will have 1k next week but i only have 3 completed jobs, so i will have to wait until i cmplete 6 jobs?

Eslam F wrote:

i will have 1k next week but i only have 3 completed jobs, so i will have to wait until i cmplete 6 jobs?

You will need 4 to 6 completed contracts with at least 3 different clients to get a JSS. You need a JSS of 90% or better to be eligible for top rated.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members