🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Total Earnings showing more than the mileston...
Page options
44b57a50
Community Member

Total Earnings showing more than the milestone amount

I recently completed a fixed price job. The milestone was of $5, the job was successful and my client approved the milestone. Now when I checked my contract, under Milestones & Earnings section I saw that Total Earnings are shown as $10. So my question is that shouldn't Total Earnings be shown $5 as that was the amount for the job ? 

You can check the screenshot for reference.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for your message. I have checked your account and the total earnings is the amount for the milestone completed plus additional earnings and adjustments. It looks like the client has given you a bonus for the first milestone. You can confirm these transactions by going to your Transaction History page. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for your message. I have checked your account and the total earnings is the amount for the milestone completed plus additional earnings and adjustments. It looks like the client has given you a bonus for the first milestone. You can confirm these transactions by going to your Transaction History page. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members