🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: [Total earnings] Total earnings for contr...
Page options
6cd1c3f6
Community Member

[Total earnings] Total earnings for contract decreased yesterday from over 800$ to 570$

Hello everyone,

the contract I'm talking about is a hourly contract started on 11 Dec 2021 and still ongoing.

Being new, I'm using the Desktop App to automatically track my working time as an additional guarantee for my clients. Yesterday I noticed that my total earnings (under the "Since start" in the "Time & Earnings" tab of the contract page) amounted to about 804$ while today, after I received my weekly report for the past week, they decreased to 570$.

I received no disputes (that I know of) and my client has always accepted the invoices. 

What happened? Is it due to Commissions and VAT (I'm resident in Italy)?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Emanuele,

I checked your open contract and I can see the $800 amount on my end. Could you please confirm where you're seeing that $570 number and send a screenshot so we could check?

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Emanuele,

I checked your open contract and I can see the $800 amount on my end. Could you please confirm where you're seeing that $570 number and send a screenshot so we could check?

~Andrea
Upwork
6cd1c3f6
Community Member

Thank you for your response Andrea! I have just checked and the amount is back to 800$. This is weird... I had refreshed the page multiple times and it remained at 570$ for the whole morning. Ok, so no problem I guess.

I will accept your message as a solution 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths