🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Total earnings issue
Page options
markob_rock
Community Member

Total earnings issue

Hi,

My total earning on the profile and on search banner is not showing my actual earnings (from my stats). I expected it to be updated, but it's not updating. 

What is the issue?

10 REPLIES 10
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark,

Our team is aware of the discrepancy and is working on implementing the fix for the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
elduwani
Community Member

Mine has been stuck on 10k+ when I've been about 13k for weeks.

petra_r
Community Member

@Freedom O wrote:

Mine has been stuck on 10k+ when I've been about 13k for weeks.

1) It does not move to the next level until you are at $ 20k (over 10k it moves in steps of 10k - over 100k in steps of 100k

2) It does not count the fees, just net earnings.

elduwani
Community Member

Wow... $10k increment. Didn't know that. Not far fetched anyway.

@Petra and Goran - Thanks for clarifying.

Hello! I have earned 1000$+ but my account is showing 900$+. Please have a look at my profile as some clients add filter of 1000$ earnings at jobs. It is hard for me to apply on them.

Hi Fahad,

I checked your account, and I can see that our team already assisted your through chat and explained in detail. Please check the information they shared with you in this ticket number: 30728720. You can access the ticket by logging in to your Upwork account and going here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

But, my issue is not resolved. I have still 900$+ earnings. Why system is not upgrading it? Job is added but earnings isn't!!

Hi Fahad,

Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket with any additional questions you have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
lheyartist
Community Member

Why I can't see my updated earned work history?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Linsley and Freedom,

Note that the earnings will not reflect the exact amount you have earned. Example if your earnings are on $12 500 on your profile would be shown $10 000 in most cases. Upwork is publishing a round number and not the exact number of earnings. 

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths