🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Total lifetime saves
Page options
nar-sanjeev
Community Member

Total lifetime saves

Hi Everyone!

I am Sanjeev. I am here to know regarding total lifetime saves from recent activity. what does it mean?

is it a good sign for a freelancer with less work history? is there anyone who can give me useful information regarding this topic?

Thank You.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
wescowley
Community Member

It means that a client has bookmarked your profile, presumably with the thought that they might go back to it later for an invite or hire. Yes, it's a good thing, but there's no guarantee that anything will come of it.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
prestonhunter
Community Member

Is there any chance you could post a screenshot showing "total lifetime saves"?

Preston H wrote:

Is there any chance you could post a screenshot showing "total lifetime saves"?

It's on your "who viewed my profile" page

Screenshot at Jan 25 14-59-52.png

Hello Mam,

Thank you for your prompt response. 

My profile got 5 views this week as per the Upwork stats report and 1 total lifetime saves which is better than the earlier reports (0 views). 

Profile views.jpg

wescowley
Community Member

It means that a client has bookmarked your profile, presumably with the thought that they might go back to it later for an invite or hire. Yes, it's a good thing, but there's no guarantee that anything will come of it.

I'm wondering about the wording: "Total lifetime saves from recent activity."

Only one number appears there.

It makes me wonder is that the "total lifetime saves"... meaning the total number of times a client has saved my profile? The total throughout the lifetime of my account?

Or is that only the total from recent activity?

Thank you for your help.

Preston H wrote:

I'm wondering about the wording: "Total lifetime saves from recent activity."

Only one number appears there.

It makes me wonder is that the "total lifetime saves"... meaning the total number of times a client has saved my profile? The total throughout the lifetime of my account?

Or is that only the total from recent activity?

One day Upwork will (maybe) employ someone with the requisite English skills to go over the entire User Interface and fix the wording...

Like you, I have no idea what it means, as "lifetime" and "from recent activity" are mutually exclusive and the phrase (next to an empty graph, no less) makes absolutely no sense in any way, shape or form at all.

Petra R wrote:

... (next to an empty graph, no less) ...

That's weird - my graph isn't empty. When I hover over the data points, they turn into links, but nothing happens when I click on them. I guess they're still working on this feature?

Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 9.10.11 am.png

Christine A wrote:

Petra R wrote:

... (next to an empty graph, no less) ...

That's weird - my graph isn't empty. When I hover over the data points, they turn into links, but nothing happens when I click on them. I guess they're still working on this feature?

Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 9.10.11 am.png

Buuuuuhhhuuuuuuu

Why do you have pretty graph and I have no graph? 

I want my graph.

I paid for my graph

They took away my graph for NO REASON 

😉

lysis10
Community Member

omg Upwork URGENT URGENT I have no graph either and nobody likes me for NO REASON. Nobody saves me. What is this? What's a girl gotta do to get saved around here?

image.png

Jennifer M wrote:

omg Upwork URGENT URGENT I have no graph either and nobody likes me for NO REASON. Nobody saves me. What is this? What's a girl gotta do to get saved around here?

Me neither. Zero saves, and my profile views are even lower than yours. It's pretty traumatic, isn't it?

Petra R wrote:

Buuuuuhhhuuuuuuu

I want my graph.

I paid for my graph

Here, you and Jennifer can have this graph. 

chart.jpg

Christine A wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Buuuuuhhhuuuuuuu

I want my graph.

I paid for my graph

Here, you and Jennifer can have this graph. 

chart.jpg

This is very rude! This is the worst thing that has happened to me all day. I'd mention ice cream, but I know that's against the rules.

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sanjeev,

Thank you for your interest. Note that Total Saved refers to the number of times the freelancer’s profile was saved since they registered. Our team is planning on updating the "recent" reference in the description of the metric, we apologize for the confusion it has created.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths