🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Totally lost Freelancer
Page options
sofibela
Community Member

Totally lost Freelancer

I have absolutely no idea how this works. My profile is set. There are a lot potential clients or at least it seems like it. Is there a way I can connect with a HUMAN BEING over the phone or via live chat? I ve been feeling very frustrated and would love to hear from you soon
3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Is there a way I can connect with a HUMAN BEING over the phone or via live chat?"

It is not Upwork's intention that you call them on the phone. You don't need live chat at this point.

If you want to reach a human being, I can assure you that I am one, as are all participants in the Community Forum.

What is your question for us?

How does this work? My profile is set up. I think I have been provided with
some potential clients? Where do I go from here?##- Please type your reply
above this line -##

Maria:

You look at the job feed and CONSIDER the jobs there. But mainly you search and browse the job posts.

Use search criteria that fit your interests.

Eventually in-demand, experienced freelancers can work exclusively on jobs that come from clients who invite them. But you need to build up positive experience first. So although I can do that, you need to find jobs and submit proposals.

And read all this:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/Getting-Started-on-Upwork/m-p/264214#M2460

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members