🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Tracker Not Recording My Work Hours
Page options
kadurian
Community Member

Tracker Not Recording My Work Hours

Hi, 

I need help in getting my tracker to work. It does this all the time. Everytime a new update is released. It'll prompt me to update it. And once I have done so, it'll give me all sorts of problems. It seems to be capturing the work I've made but it didn't really save it on my work diary. It happened before. Now I got a couple of hours lost because of this and now I can't start my work again. Can you please help me? 

I've cleared the cache and cookies of the browser and even the tracker. Also made the reset under settings as I'm so desperate in getting this done. Now it doesn't do anything. It just kept on loading but it's not really starting. 

Just a note, I work on a controlled user on my laptop and won't have access to the admin unless I allow it. I don't use the admin profile for security reasons. It seems to be causing problems in using the tracker. 

Please help me. I need help urgently. 

Thanks, 
Karina
2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karina,

I'm sorry to hear about all this. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the tracker issues you are experiencing. I'll follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar, 

Thank you. I've gotten a response already. I'll be trying it out and will be reaching out if I still need help. Hopefully, it'll get sorted. 

Regards, 
Karina

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members