Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker bug

Highlighted
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
1 of 6

The focus on quality resulted in a new bug that stops me from being able to work because the contract is gone. When I sign into my tracker, I have no contract to log into. Same for the rest of our group. 

Highlighted
Cartrell H Member Since: Feb 13, 2015
2 of 6

Hey.

I am having a similar issue. My team suddenly disappeared from the list of available teams in the Tracker software about 30 minutes ago. I've not received any indication that the contract has been suspended; the website still says the contract as Active. I've tried restarting the Tracker, but to no avail.

Thanks.

- C.

Highlighted
Alexandru A Member Since: Oct 2, 2009
3 of 6

Same problem here. I reported the issue via Support Chat. No change so far.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 6

There is a known issue with teams not showing in the oDesk Team Application and I am sorry to hear that it affected you. It has already been escalated to the Engineering Team and they are currently working to fix it as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Shanna J Member Since: Feb 18, 2015
5 of 6

It's really frustrating to me that 5 hours later there is no resolution to ths problem. Yes, I've submitted a support request but the last support request I submitted took 3 weeks to get a real answer from anyone. Yes, I can log manual time but that's not guaranteed payment. My client is understanding but they shouldn't have to be. My 10% is paying for Odesk to have software that runs properly all the time. I didn't make any changes to my system and this problem happened before the Wednesday maintenance period. I had hoped that an actual quick resolution would happen but apparently the many people affected aren't going to be given one.

If a website was down for 5 hours, that would be completely unacceptable, why should our time tracker be any different.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 6

Hi All,

We have been informed that this technical issue has been resolved. You may need to restart your Team App if you still experience the issue.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS