🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Tracker doesn't add up work time
Page options
capimcclainfonou
Community Member

Tracker doesn't add up work time

Hi. My tracker doesn't add up my work time since last night. I have worked like 5 hours last night but it only tracked 2 hours. I am using Macbook Air. Please help

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

I think I know what the problem was.

Were you using it as a time clock?

Did you start it when your work session started, and then return ad stop it when your work session ended?

What kind of work were you doing?

fairzack
Community Member

The tracker doesn't record the low activity time.

Maybe it is the issue.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Athena, 

Screenshots are taken when you are actively working on your computer. The App doesn't track time for periods of inactivity when there are no keystrokes or mouse clicks. So you not working on the computer where you are tracking time can be a reason for missing segments. Additionally, adequate activity levels are necessary to qualify for Hourly Protection

If you there is an issue with your Upwork Desktop App, please let us know so that our team can assist you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi. My tracker doesn't add up my work time for the last 3 hours. I have screenshots on the time tracking App but my work diary is completely empty for today. Please help

Hi Dushan,

Could you try changing your internet connection and allowing some time so that your work diary is synchronized? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, Goran!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members