🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Tracker issue
Page options
Community Member

Tracker issue

Hi, I worked for almost 3 hours today (I took the screenshot 5 minutes before my shift ends). I can send you the screenshot that says so. However, it is only showing 1:40 in my time log. Why is that?

**edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
andreag22
Community Member

Check if maybe the remaining hours are categorized as being from yesterday, that may have happened if the change in day occurred in the middle of your session.

rocio-gomez
Community Member

I worry about this sometimes, but in taking a closer look at time trackers it always posts them for the previous day, depending on where you're at. Time tracking is done at UTC time, which explains this.  Hope this helps. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Angela, 

You can review your Work Diary by visiting this page in your Upwork account (My Jobs > Work Diary), and review your Work Diary. It's likely that you logged time today when the day hasn't ended yet in UTC. When reviewing your Work Diary, don't forget to toggle between the timezones so that you can see the hours you logged for today. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 11.22.07 AM.png

You should also be able to update the timezone in your Upwork Desktop App by going to the Timezone settings.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members