🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Tracking time for two clients at the same tim...
Page options
carolinasantos92
Community Member

Tracking time for two clients at the same time

Hi,

I hope this message finds you well.

Today I start working with two different clients, and in the desktop app it looks like it will only lets me track one client at the time.

My shift with both of them is almost the same and they need me "ON" due to the screenshots so I can earn their trust.

Can anyone one tell me how can I track both of my clients at the same time?

Just in case, I just have one computer

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

You can't work for two clients at the same time. Clients expect you to be focussed on just their task when they are paying you by the hour. If the tracker shows you working on a task for another client, your first client can dispute that and you won't get paid.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

You can't work for two clients at the same time. Clients expect you to be focussed on just their task when they are paying you by the hour. If the tracker shows you working on a task for another client, your first client can dispute that and you won't get paid.

But is it okay to track every task right after finishing the shift of the other client?

nyonomega0
Community Member

Carolina S wrote:

it looks like it will only lets me track one client at the time.

Yes, you can track hours for only one contract at a time.

Carolina S wrote:

Just in case, I just have one computer

No, there isn't. And having two or more computers won't help in this case.

Carolina S wrote:

My shift with both of them is almost the same and they need me "ON" due to the screenshots so I can earn their trust.

Negotiate on timing.

Thank You.

petra_r
Community Member

When a client hires you, they "buy" your time exclusively. You obviously can't expect two clients to pay you for the same time because that would be fraud.

Carolina S wrote:

You can't.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths