🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Trademark Infringement
Page options
912a543d
Community Member

Trademark Infringement

Our company is a registered trademark Cannacity® LLC. We are a clothing company. A listing here posted a few hours ago from a "Chez" from Detroit is asking for graphic designers for a "new clothing line" they are calling CannaCity. This is an infringement of our trademark. It appears since May of 2020 they have posting the same listing in city after city on here claiming they are a new clothing line using our name to hire freelancers to design their logo. Same listing, different cities. They seem to have no presence at all off of Upwork. Most of the 11 listing are now closed. There is still this new one. How do you handle this?

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Lisa,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Lisa,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
912a543d
Community Member

Thank you so much.

912a543d
Community Member

I am fairly new to Upwork, and said your response was a solution. I hope that didn't make my support ticket disappear. Because this is obviously still an issue.

Hi Lisa,

No worries! The Community and your support ticket are two separate things. I checked and it looks like your ticket is currently pending your reply.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members