cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tragedy of a client instead 700$ they paid 50$ and now are asking for the 60$ in escrow !!!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Sanja D Member Since: Dec 18, 2013
51 of 60

I wanted purple kittens - I'm not paying for these!!!
*requesting refund*

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
52 of 60

Sanja D wrote:

I wanted purple kittens - I'm not paying for these!!!
*requesting refund*

Resubmits...

purple.jpg

Highlighted
Community Guru
Sanja D Member Since: Dec 18, 2013
53 of 60

I'm really not in love with those....

...and that's the actual feedback I got from one of my clients right before he requested a refund, lol.   What is  making that more fun is - that was the only feedback I got from him!

so - nope - that's not the right color, lol

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
54 of 60

That are only 9.

Highlighted
Community Guru
55 of 60

Jennifer R wrote:

That are only 9.

Have you ever tried to get 10 kittens to pose together in one picture?

edit: Resubmit with 10

10.jpg

Highlighted
Community Guru
56 of 60

Petra R wrote:

Jennifer R wrote:

That are only 9.

Have you ever tried to get 10 kittens to pose together in one picture?

Maybe in front of your fish tank?

Highlighted
Community Guru
57 of 60

I am still far more curious to know why the clients feedback is visible on the job page especially since it has been changed to 1*.

Highlighted
Community Guru
58 of 60

Jennifer R wrote:

I am still far more curious to know why the clients feedback is visible on the job page

It always is

Edited to clarify: It always has been. When a feedback is removed, it always used to stay visible on the client (job post) side, but recently I have noticed that some (only) have been marked as invisible also on the client side.

Highlighted
Community Guru
59 of 60

Petra R wrote:

Jennifer R wrote:

I am still far more curious to know why the clients feedback is visible on the job page

It always is

Edited to clarify: It always has been. When a feedback is removed, it always used to stay visible on the client (job post) side, but recently I have noticed that some (only) have been marked as invisible also on the client side.

I think calling some a scammer without any proof for it violates the ToS:

You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate, instruct or induce others to use, the Site or Site Services for any activities that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; for any other illegal or fraudulent purpose or any purpose that is harmful to others;

People see on  the project page that the clients calls the freelancer a scammer and the feedback has been removed on the freelancers page. A logical conlusion is that the feedback is true and the freelancer used his perk the remove it from his profile. If UW removed the feedback they should remove it everywhere.

Highlighted
Community Guru
60 of 60

Jennifer R wrote:

A logical conlusion is that the freelancer used his perk the remove it from his profile.

He did (use his perk.)

If Upwork had acted on the word "scammer" they would have edited the part that included it, not removed the whole feedback.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS