🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Trail period
Page options
ed609851
Community Member

Trail period

My clients has hired me for trail period and Everything is good on this job. So what should I do after my trail period is going to end

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "My clients has hired me for trial period and everything is good on this job"

That is fine.

Just keep in mind that there is no such thing as a "trial period" or "test job" as far as the Upwork user interface is concerned.

You were either hired or you were not hired. Period.

If you are working for this client and you don't have an official contract in place, then you will not get paid. And the client is violating Upwork TOS. And the client is never going to pay you money no matter how you perform during the trial period. And you are wasting your time.

If you were officially hired for this trial period, then the way you will get paid during the subsequent non-trial period is identical to how you are getting paid now.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

This is entirely between you and your client. Have you been hired or are you doing free work?

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "My clients has hired me for trial period and everything is good on this job"

That is fine.

Just keep in mind that there is no such thing as a "trial period" or "test job" as far as the Upwork user interface is concerned.

You were either hired or you were not hired. Period.

If you are working for this client and you don't have an official contract in place, then you will not get paid. And the client is violating Upwork TOS. And the client is never going to pay you money no matter how you perform during the trial period. And you are wasting your time.

If you were officially hired for this trial period, then the way you will get paid during the subsequent non-trial period is identical to how you are getting paid now.

dd63c576
Community Member

Bro, from when people have started doing internships here on upwork? You either do or don;t work here. There is no such thing on Upwork as u mentioned. Please stop doing interships and free work for ppl 

ed609851
Community Member

I am not doing any free intership. We have created a contract for this job

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members