Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction History PDF only shows fees

haywardcy
Community Leader
Chris H Member Since: Aug 9, 2015
1 of 7

In the Transaction History, why is it that the CSV files will show All Transactions, as selected, but the PDF only provides the Upwork fees. Why are there no PDFs showing earnings?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 7

Hi Christopher,

Since the freelancer is charged the Service Fee, Upwork invoices the freelancer for those charges and those invoices are provided in a PDF. Invoices for hourly, fixed-price, bonus and weekly payments are sent directly to the client who is charged accordingly. However, the freelancer can export CSV file which lists all the transactions for a selected period.

~ Valeria
Upwork
haywardcy
Community Leader
3 of 7

Thanks Valeria,

I understand the current process of exporting CSV. But it seems odd that a freelancer can view "All Transactions" but cannot export them via PDF, only CSV.

Can a freelancer get PDF copies of invoices? 

Elance provided this ability, as does PayPal.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 7

@Christopher H wrote:

Can a freelancer get PDF copies of invoices? 

This is something we are working on currently and will update the Community once we make any changes in regards to invoices.

~ Valeria
Upwork
haywardcy
Community Leader
5 of 7

Oh very nice! Thanks Valeria Smiley Very Happy

3e1eca17
guillermo g Member Since: Jul 12, 2016
6 of 7
is there any chance that old transaction history from Elance.com mixed with the upwork history? According to the perso that manages another account the transaction history cost in the past 12 months is 1/3 of what the transaction history expense on upwork shows, is it possible that upwork is inaccurate or should I look deeper on my internal accounting? thanks!
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
7 of 7

Hi guillermo,

I see the account you're posting from is not the one you're referring to, so please contact Customer Support from the account in question and our team will take a look. Transaction History shows only your Upwork transactions and does show the correct payment activity.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS