🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Transaction Issue Not get paid from 2 month
Page options
kumarseo1987
Community Member

Transaction Issue Not get paid from 2 month

Hi all,

I have an issue that I am not getting paid from last 2 month. Every detail is up to mark. Upwork payment team is saying that they are tracking and now recalling the fund. And sending me SWIFT message, I have gone to my bank and they told that they can not do on this matter and asked fund sending authority. As the fund is not credited into my account, the fund should be refunded to sender account.

So there is no option me to do anything. Please let me know the solution to get my fund, should I wait more? Its already 2 month.

All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Vijay Kumar

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue while withdrawing your funds. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket here. One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
kumarseo1987
Community Member

Hi all,

My fund reversed after appx. 3 month into upwork account. After that I have added another bank, another bank and withdraw little amount $10 to test that my fund will get paid into newly added bank. It is another bank account. And now again its appx. 7 days passed but not get my fund into my bank account. I have visited earlier to bank and they said they are nothing to do with international transaction its international team or sending authority that handle this, they even don't know about it. They tell me that they can only provide IFSC code or bank detail. Now but I can do, what is the solution to get paid. Its only payment team of upwork that can help.

Its took 3 month to track and get back my earlier fund into upwork and I still got nothing in my pocket. I am very concerned, please help me to solve the issue.

Thanks

Vijay

Hi Vijay,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks a lot.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members