🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Transaction Pending
Page options
usamajaved77
Community Member

Transaction Pending

Hello,

I am writing this to know that the status of transaction date on my profile is pending for the past 3 days. This was approved from one of my client on the same day, one of the transaction is processed today but the other one is still pending and not showing any date, Kindly let me know the issue and when it will be resolved.

Best wishes.

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad Usama J wrote:

I am writing this to know that the status of transaction date on my profile is pending for the past 3 days. This was approved from one of my client on the same day, one of the transaction is processed today but the other one is still pending and not showing any date, Kindly let me know the issue and when it will be resolved.

You know there is a 5 day security period after a milestone has been aproved? When you go to Reports > Pending, is there no date on the left of the transaction? Like in the example below, the money will become available to withdraw tomorrow.

date.png

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members