🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Transaction Pending
Page options
usamajaved77
Community Member

Transaction Pending

Hello,

I am writing this to know that the status of transaction date on my profile is pending for the past 3 days for two of my contracts from different clients, None of them is bonus, One is approved by the client and other is approved by Upwork, do you mind telling me the reason for pending status ?

Thankyou in advance.

Usama

16 REPLIES 16
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

My Transaction History was showing the date when the payments of completed jobs were going to be deposited. But today I can see it shows “Pending”! No date was mentioned as before! Can you please tell me why I am not going to be paid in normal time as long as I completed two hourly jobs last week and clients were happy?  

Thank you 

Mahmud

Hi AHM Mahmudur,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello, Upwork Community Guru, same issue here, but the job is "Fixed Price". And the client already posted many jobs on Upwork and also shows "payment method verified" and even I have recieved a mail from Upwork on approval of milestone. This is the first time I am facing issue.

Hi Vijay,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello fellow freelancers, i have a query that's bugging me for last 3-4 days. Usually when i complete a project and client approves the milestones the payments appear wih a date though pending. But this time it shows only the (pending) text. 

2020-04-13 13_38_18-Window.png

Can someone please let me know if this is something that i need to discuss with my client or will it workout like it normally does and this is some Upwork protocol that i'm unaware of. Thanks.

Hi Abdul,

Just to confirm that this is a known problem and our team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I need help, on my transaction history the pay date says it was pending. But last week It was stated that my payment will be on April 15. Now it is pending. I need help right now! 

Upwork has been aware of this problem for a few days and they're supposed to be fixing it, but all of my payments are still showing "pending" as well. Hopefully it will be fixed soon (i.e. before Wednesday).

Upwork, any updates?

ddbae4ec
Community Member

Hi guys, 

why is my payment status turn into Pending again, 

after before it pass the release date of the payment.

please help.

regards,

basith

Usually that happens when the payment from your client is not processed either because of a failed card or some other reason.
For reference, you get your payment right after 5 days of the approval of your milestone in case of fixed jobs.

Hi anas, 

it got approved before and the release date is already release before, the estimation is that today i can withdraw it,  so what should i do? 

Hi Basit,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork

This is clearly not a small issue since it's clear that it's happening to a number of us. Same "pending status" appears on a milestone and bonus approved yesterday by a client. Definitely not the time to be having such a bug impacting payments. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark and Jerusha,

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets and keep you updated regarding this issue.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Same problem here, all dates in Transaction history are pending with no message about payments problems.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members