🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Transaction Question
Page options
chitran8983
Community Member

Transaction Question

Hi guys,

I would like to ask about Transaction, why there is limited transaction. Last week I earned $570 for 30hours but I just see Sept 2nd I can receive $270 on Transaction section. How about $300? Why cannot I receive total $570?

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chi,

Please check the Weekly Billing Cycle article for more information about the schedule to release hourly payments. It takes about 10 days for payments to be processed. The first week is when you log time on an hourly contract, which ends every Sunday. The client then has 5-days to review, and/or, dispute any the hours logged on the Work Diary. If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available on your account. 

The funds you're referring to are currently under the In Review tab. That means they are currently subjected to the client's review, which lasts until Friday at 23:59 UTC. After the review period funds will be transferred to Available after the 5-days security hold.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Chi T wrote:
I would like to ask about Transaction, why there is limited transaction. Last week I earned $570 for 30hours but I just see Sept 2nd I can receive $270 on Transaction section. How about $300? Why cannot I receive total $570?

The $ 570 are under review this week. That is how hourly contracts work. The funds will be available Wednesday next week (or possibly this Friday, if you are top rated.

You also have $ 270 that will become available this week.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chi,

Please check the Weekly Billing Cycle article for more information about the schedule to release hourly payments. It takes about 10 days for payments to be processed. The first week is when you log time on an hourly contract, which ends every Sunday. The client then has 5-days to review, and/or, dispute any the hours logged on the Work Diary. If there are no issues with the hours logged, the payment for the contract will then go to a 5-day security period before it becomes available on your account. 

The funds you're referring to are currently under the In Review tab. That means they are currently subjected to the client's review, which lasts until Friday at 23:59 UTC. After the review period funds will be transferred to Available after the 5-days security hold.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths