🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Transaction Question
Page options
bransongitomeh
Community Member

Transaction Question

Dear All,

My scheduled withdrawal automatically moved all the money to a transaction with a pending state with a date 6 days away from today. even though i waited for review status->pending status and for it to be on available status today according to upworks schedule yet my client approved the money. Now i have 0 available balance and a pending transaction with a later date(today is 22nd and pending date of transaction is 29th) with no reason. normally i do manual withdrawal triggers from available balance but it seems the automated option has an issue. Please help. Is there a way to reverse this Transaction so i can manually trigger it again? This has happned before and i did not raise an issue.

Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Branson,

I checked your account and I can see a withdrawal was initiated today. Unfortunately we can't cancel a withdrawal once it's been initiated.
I can also see that you have another pending transaction from an hourly job. The funds will become available on your account as designed. To learn more about how you`re getting paid on hourly contracts check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran V,

The issue seems to have happened again today, i have a pending transaction scheduled for next week again, and 0 money on pending and available. Could you please check it for me?

Regards,

Hi Branson,

I would like to clarify that this is by design. When you work on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the tracked hours in the previous week.

To learn more about how you`re getting paid on hourly contracts check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members