🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Transaction incomplete ?
Page options
leopold_faye
Community Member

Transaction incomplete ?

Hello,

I have ordered a transaction of my weekly wage on the 30th of September and up to now I have not received it in my bank account. Could someone help me trace my transaction please ?

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Leopold,

I can confirm that your withdrawal was successful. Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Leopold,

I can confirm that your withdrawal was successful. Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

Thanks for the prompt response. I will make sure to follow up as the
situation progresses.

Best,
Leopold

Hello Goran,
I just received notification that my transaction was not through due to incorrect Bank information.
The money got returned to my upwork account. Meanwhile I already ordered a new transaction to the same bank for my latest weekly wage. I then expect it will be rejected as well. Is there a way to prompt the rejection and send that amount as well back to my upwork account?

Thanks.

Leopold F wrote:
Meanwhile I already ordered a new transaction to the same bank for my latest weekly wage. I then expect it will be rejected as well. Is there a way to prompt the rejection and send that amount as well back to my upwork account?

It happens in the same way and the same timescale as the first one. Upwork can't influence funds once they left.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members