cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction is due and has not been paid!!!!!

Highlighted
Mohamed R Member Since: Jan 12, 2017
1 of 9

Hello Upwork,

Just recently, i found this remark on one of my service fee transactions " = Transaction is due and has not been paid" Could you please tell me what does that mean? Is it me or my client who has to pay this! knowing that my client has been absent for two days now, i don't want neither i nor her to have troubles with payments. 

Please specify!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 9

Hi Mohamed, 

It just means that this transaction is yet to be charged on the 24th of February, UTC time. 

-Avery
Untitled
Mohamed R Member Since: Jan 12, 2017
3 of 9

Hi again;

Oh! Thank you for explaining! Smiley Happy

Abdelaziz W Member Since: Jan 18, 2018
4 of 9

Hi i have the same message , the client already closed the job and satisfied , does that means he didn't deposit the funds?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 9

Hi Abdelaziz,

I checked this for you and your funds will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details in your Transaction History.

On an hourly contract, you log hours and the client is automatically billed for them. Please learn about Hourly Payment Protection and weekly billing cycle

You can check the status of your payment by clicking on the 'Reports' tab and then clicking on 'Overview', funds for your work are currently under the Review tab.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kenny G Member Since: Aug 15, 2017
6 of 9

am also having the same issue. I transferred the funds to my PayPal but they have not shown yet.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 9

Hi Kenny, 

Please allow atleast 24-hours for the withdrawal to reflect on your Paypal account. If this isn't the case, please get back to us, or lodge a ticket directly with our Suppor Team so that they can trace this for you.

-Avery
Untitled
Jagriti P Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
8 of 9
I 'm also seeing this in my accounts. I have already transferred it to my bank and the amount is reflected there too. By mistake the client requested for the refund which she has already cancelled at her part. But here on upwork its displaying. Please help!
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 9

Hi Jagriti,

Since you've withdrawn the funds, there're currently no sufficient funds on your Upwork account to cover the refund. However, once you have new earnings available on your account, the negative balance will clear. If the client still expects to pay you for the contract, please communicate with them and they can issue a bonus. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS