🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Transaction is due and has not been paid!...
Page options
rayane1989
Community Member

Transaction is due and has not been paid!!!!!

Hello Upwork,

Just recently, i found this remark on one of my service fee transactions " = Transaction is due and has not been paid" Could you please tell me what does that mean? Is it me or my client who has to pay this! knowing that my client has been absent for two days now, i don't want neither i nor her to have troubles with payments. 

Please specify!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohamed, 

It just means that this transaction is yet to be charged on the 24th of February, UTC time. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohamed, 

It just means that this transaction is yet to be charged on the 24th of February, UTC time. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi again;

Oh! Thank you for explaining! 🙂

Hi i have the same message , the client already closed the job and satisfied , does that means he didn't deposit the funds?

Hi Abdelaziz,

I checked this for you and your funds will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details in your Transaction History.

On an hourly contract, you log hours and the client is automatically billed for them. Please learn about Hourly Payment Protection and weekly billing cycle

You can check the status of your payment by clicking on the 'Reports' tab and then clicking on 'Overview', funds for your work are currently under the Review tab.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please check out mine too. i have an hourly contract and cant access my funds yet i even made a payoneer transfer which doesnt reflect on payoneer side yet funds were chopped from upwork account.

Hi Sekandi, 

I looked into this transaction, and I can see that the Payoneer withdrawal was successfully processed on our end. Transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take 48 hours to clear. Payoneer has an instant loading option available for an additional fee of $2.50. You can set this option in your Payoneer account settings if you want your withdrawal to reflect in your Payoneer account immediately. 

You can visit this article for more information about Payoneer timings and fees.

~ Avery
Upwork
naji0112
Community Member

Can you check mine too?

Hi Jan,

Thank you for your message. I checked and noticed that you have already initiated a fund withdrawal from your Upwork account today. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I'm encountering a similar issue. I initiated a payment on the phone app for freelancers. When the page refreshed, my balance was at zero as it should be, but the withdrawal date didn't correspond to what it was supposed to be, and the fees's transaction is still pending, with the same message "Transactions is due and has not been paid". I really need your help.

Hi Dimitri,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
42b5b2d1
Community Member

 Transactions is due and has not been paid.  Can someone help me  ?

Hi Hessany,

I can see that you've reached out to our support team and provided more details about the transaction in question. Please note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork

i have the same issue and warning. But it is not a fixed price project but an hourly contract. And the payment is due and service fee is due as well? Should i continue working

Hi Sayiedatun, 

It looks like the payment and service fees that you are referring to have already been processed. You may check your Transaction History for more information.

~ Avery
Upwork

I am having the exact occurance. My funds are always available and withdrawable every wednesday. I dont understand why there is a delay yet i have an hourly contract

Hi Sekandi,

I checked your Transaction History and it looks like you have already withdrawn your earnings. Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
6dfc0e6e
Community Member

Hi, I have the same Issue where it says "Transaction is due and has not been paid" Ive already transferred my earnings to my local bank but it is not showing on my Bank's available balance.

Thanks for your help

Hi Renan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like the highlighted part is the $0.99 service fee for withdrawing your funds has not been processed yet as the withdrawal amount also has not arrived in your bank. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees. Feel free to reach us after 8 business days in case you do not receive funds in your bank account.

~ AJ
Upwork

Good day!

Can you please check mine, too? Just wanted to know if there is no problem on Upwork's end or my client's end and this is just a matter of waiting on the side of my direct bank.

Thank you!

mishikie08_0-1660699230597.png

Hi Princess Regielyn,

I can confirm that this transaction was successful on our end. Please note that it may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
03e056ca
Community Member

Hello Upwork,

Just right now, I withdraw my payment to Payoneer to Transaction is due and has not been paid" Could you please tell me what that means? My client who has to pay me today's payment cleared from Upwork! I have trouble with payments. 

Please specify!

03e056ca
Community Member

Hello Upwork,

Two days ago I received the Rising talent badge, but today it disappeared from my profile, and still haven't gotten 30 free connects as well.

Please specify!

Hi Hasnain,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Congratulations on receiving the Rising Talent badge! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
03e056ca
Community Member

Hello Upwork,

Thanks, I got 30 free connects but Rising Talent isn't show on profile since yesterday badge disappeared again from your side.  https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/hasnainraza2

Please specify!

Best regards Rising talent badge 01.JPGRising Talent Badge 19-09-2022.JPGRising talent badge.JPGthanks,

Hi Hasnain,

Please allow more time for your badge to be updated correctly on all sections of your profile. If you still can't see your badge after 48 hours let us know and we will be happy to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
kenny_gaonyadiwe
Community Member

am also having the same issue. I transferred the funds to my PayPal but they have not shown yet.

Hi Kenny, 

Please allow atleast 24-hours for the withdrawal to reflect on your Paypal account. If this isn't the case, please get back to us, or lodge a ticket directly with our Suppor Team so that they can trace this for you.

~ Avery
Upwork

I 'm also seeing this in my accounts. I have already transferred it to my bank and the amount is reflected there too. By mistake the client requested for the refund which she has already cancelled at her part. But here on upwork its displaying. Please help!

Hi Jagriti,

Since you've withdrawn the funds, there're currently no sufficient funds on your Upwork account to cover the refund. However, once you have new earnings available on your account, the negative balance will clear. If the client still expects to pay you for the contract, please communicate with them and they can issue a bonus. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
55bac15d
Community Member

I am having the same issue. 

Service fee is still not paid. 

Should I contact the client or is the delay from upwork? 

The above screenshot is wrong. (uploaded the one I downloaded here mistakenly)

Here is the right one. 

H Ekene,

Thanks for reaching out. The transaction you have shared on your screenshot means that it is yet to be charged on the date specified. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
55bac15d
Community Member

Hi. 

One more question please. 

I have a 40 hour limit on my contract. 

But I worked for 49 hours which my client was aware of. 

However, upwork only paid me for the 40 hours. 

How do I get paid for the remaining 9 hours. 

Will upwork still add it or am I go request it manually from my client? 

You will need to ask your client to allow manual hours and add them.

adnanriaz121
Community Member

Hi I have the same issue my fund are usually available every Wednesday for transfer but today I transferred them to Payoneer and saw the message "Transactions is due and has not been paid" in upwork transaction history 

the issue was resolved automatically I just needed to wait for a few hours

425da948
Community Member

transaction is due and has not been paid off

Screenshot_2023-02-23-08-42-03-74_ae5e5d2b2a92d716b262a8242ae16b36.jpg

Hi Geordette,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours to receive your funds on your Paypal. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact PayPal. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths