cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction is due and has not been paid'

amji1993
Amjad A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
1 of 6

Transaction is due and has not been paid' i just received this notificatioon and also my payment was not process 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Amjad,

Somebody will reach out to you directly and investigate the issue.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
amji1993
BEST ANSWER
3 of 6

Thanks Valeria well my payment was not transfer to my bank actually i received this messge 

We have processed your payment request submitted on 19-Jul-2017. Unfortunately, your payment could not be completed using the information you entered and funds were returned to your Upwork account Amjad Ali (9619116). Please note, your payment fee is not refundable since we incurred the cost of attempting your transaction.

View solution in original post

amji1993
4 of 6

Dear Amjad, 
We have processed your payment request submitted on 19-Jul-2017. Unfortunately, your payment could not be completed using the information you entered and funds were returned to your Upwork account Amjad Ali (9619116). Please note, your payment fee is not refundable since we incurred the cost of attempting your transaction. See our pricing policy for more information.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 6

Hi Amjad, 

It looks like it was rejected by your payment method. I'll follow up with the team regarding your issue so that you can be updated soon.

~ Avery
Upwork
amji1993
6 of 6

Dear Avery,

thanks for your reply please fix my issue because i need money for urgent basis i always using local bank and this is first time happen with me.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS