🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Transactions is due and has not been paid
Page options
ayenduro
Community Member

Transactions is due and has not been paid

May I know what the meaning of this? I tried to withdraw through my local bank account. 

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arielyn, 

I checked the transaction you are referring to (Ref ID 438834151) and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

As for the screengrab you attached, are you referring to the italicized transactions and greyed out? If so, these are pending transactions. As you can see, the date 29-December is listed on top. This means that you can expect this transaction to be credited to your Upwork account on that date. Your earnings on Upwork are processed according to the Weekly Billing cycle. F
or hourly contracts, all the hours logged are automatically invoiced to your client, and funds become available following the Weekly Billing Cycle. Kindly check the schedule below:

• Week 1 – Freelancer logs time using the Upwork desktop app and Work Diary.
  • Week 2 – Hours within the weekly limit invoice to your clients on Monday. They have until Friday to review the work. Then the review period ends.
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday.

Payments released for fixed-price contracts go through a 5-day security period and will be available to you once the security period is over. 

If you check your Reports page (Reports > Overview), you will see where in the billing cycle the payment is. If the payment is in the Pending tab, this means it's already in the security period. You may read through each tab to know when you should expect the payment to be available on your account. Please check the articles I linked above for more information on how your earnings are processed on your account when you have the time. 

Also, as a gentle reminder, please avoid posting the same concern repeatedly as this is considered spam which we don't allow in the Community. 

Let me know if you have further questions!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,

I have also facing the same issue when I try to withdraw my payment, can you assist me regarding this issue?? 

I have also some pending payment also. 

md_rabiul_hasan_
Community Member

Hello,

Today when I try to withdraw my payment upwork to my local bank , I have received this message and it's say transaction is due and has not been paid. I have also some pending payment. Point to be noted that, before this withdrawal my pending payment is showing that I will receive it in 25th February, but now it shows nothing. Can anyone assist me regarding this issue?  If yes I will be greatful for me. 

Hi Rabiul,

I can confirm your withdrawal was initiated and the message in the screenshot you sent refers to the withdrawal fee. This will be deducted from your account once you're pending payments are available. It looks like your pending payments for milestones are still showing Feb 25th and the only one without a date is the bonus payment. This one should become available on your account after 5 days as well, provided there are no issues with your client's payment.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello,
Thanks for your confirmation. Can you tell me how long it take to come
payment? And also can you take is everything is alright??

Hi Andrea,

can you check mine? This is the first time this happened to me.

chrishnel_tan_0-1682468561989.png

usually the bank transfer bit will show how much ill be getting in pesos but it doesnt show anything.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members