🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Transfer to Payoneer Account, not the pay...
Page options
hammadhassan7
Community Member

Transfer to Payoneer Account, not the payoneer debit card

Is there anyway to attach the payoneer account with upwork. NOT THE PAYONEER DEBIT CARD.
I dont want to withdraw amount from upwork in payoneer debit card but the payoneer dollar account.
A little help will be much appreciated.

I have linked a already existing payoneer account and This message popped up "Congratulations your Payoneer Debit Card registration was successful. You should receive an email from Payoneer when your card ships (typically in a few days)......"

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hammad,

Just to confirm that your funds are not withdrawn to your card but to your Payoneer Account. As far as I`m aware, I think that you can accounts for different currencies as well. 
I would recommend reaching out to Payoner Customer Support directly, so that they can assist you further with this. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,
I have not  withdrawn my funds yet as I dont know whether the amount will got to my Payoneer USD account or my Payoneer Debit Card.
I want my money to go in the Payoneer USD account.  

In my Upwork's Payment method, I see the Payoneer Debit Card is attached.

Hi Hammad,

When you`re withdrawing funds to Payoneer the funds are sent to your Payoneer account. If you need further help with your Payoneer account and receiving funds, I would suggest reaching out to Payoneer customer support. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Hammad,

Can you please confirm as I believe you've already withdrawn your funds to payoneer?
Does the money come to payoneer account or payoneer dabit card?

Hello Hamza,
If you have a payoneer card on your payoneer account, then I guess the funds from Upwork wil be withdrawn to that card. As i dont have one, so i am not sure.

But, if you don't have a payoneer card, the fund will directly go to your payoneer USD account.
Hope everything's clear to you,

The question to Upwork. If you don't really know from your side, if it's a Payoneer dedit card, or if it's a Payoneer balance, or whatever, and you just provide link to withdraw to Payoneer, why do YOU name this method "Payoneer Payment Card" in YOUR interface? I just started to investigate and there are really lots of threads about this problem, even since Odesk times. And you always write the same: "Please contact Payoneer support". But don't you understand, that the confusing reason is on you side?

Alexey L wrote:

The question to Upwork. If you don't really know from your side, if it's a Payoneer dedit card, or if it's a Payoneer balance, or whatever, and you just provide link to withdraw to Payoneer, why do YOU name this method "Payoneer Payment Card" in YOUR interface? I just started to investigate and there are really lots of threads about this problem, even since Odesk times. And you always write the same: "Please contact Payoneer support". But don't you understand, that the confusing reason is on you side?

It's Payoneer balance, but payoneer automatically add the funds to your active card.

Hi Alexey,

I can confirm that currently no Payoneer Payment Card is sent to Upwork talent automatically when they add Payoneer as a payment method on Upwork. We are working on updating the notifications shown on Upwork when that payment method is added to reflect accurate and clear information. Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello Valeria,

thank you for clarifying that!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths