cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer to Payoneer Account, not the payoneer debit card

hammadhassan7
Hammad H Member Since: Jan 7, 2020
1 of 10

Is there anyway to attach the payoneer account with upwork. NOT THE PAYONEER DEBIT CARD.
I dont want to withdraw amount from upwork in payoneer debit card but the payoneer dollar account.
A little help will be much appreciated.

I have linked a already existing payoneer account and This message popped up "Congratulations your Payoneer Debit Card registration was successful. You should receive an email from Payoneer when your card ships (typically in a few days)......"

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 10

Hi Hammad,

Just to confirm that your funds are not withdrawn to your card but to your Payoneer Account. As far as I`m aware, I think that you can accounts for different currencies as well. 
I would recommend reaching out to Payoner Customer Support directly, so that they can assist you further with this. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
hammadhassan7
3 of 10

Hi Goran,
I have not  withdrawn my funds yet as I dont know whether the amount will got to my Payoneer USD account or my Payoneer Debit Card.
I want my money to go in the Payoneer USD account.  

In my Upwork's Payment method, I see the Payoneer Debit Card is attached.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 10

Hi Hammad,

When you`re withdrawing funds to Payoneer the funds are sent to your Payoneer account. If you need further help with your Payoneer account and receiving funds, I would suggest reaching out to Payoneer customer support. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
hamzayaseen786
Hamza Y Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
5 of 10

Hi Hammad,

Can you please confirm as I believe you've already withdrawn your funds to payoneer?
Does the money come to payoneer account or payoneer dabit card?

hammadhassan7
6 of 10

Hello Hamza,
If you have a payoneer card on your payoneer account, then I guess the funds from Upwork wil be withdrawn to that card. As i dont have one, so i am not sure.

But, if you don't have a payoneer card, the fund will directly go to your payoneer USD account.
Hope everything's clear to you,

alex-luzin
Alexey L Member Since: Apr 26, 2021
7 of 10

The question to Upwork. If you don't really know from your side, if it's a Payoneer dedit card, or if it's a Payoneer balance, or whatever, and you just provide link to withdraw to Payoneer, why do YOU name this method "Payoneer Payment Card" in YOUR interface? I just started to investigate and there are really lots of threads about this problem, even since Odesk times. And you always write the same: "Please contact Payoneer support". But don't you understand, that the confusing reason is on you side?

2a05aa63
Community Guru
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
8 of 10

Alexey L wrote:

The question to Upwork. If you don't really know from your side, if it's a Payoneer dedit card, or if it's a Payoneer balance, or whatever, and you just provide link to withdraw to Payoneer, why do YOU name this method "Payoneer Payment Card" in YOUR interface? I just started to investigate and there are really lots of threads about this problem, even since Odesk times. And you always write the same: "Please contact Payoneer support". But don't you understand, that the confusing reason is on you side?

It's Payoneer balance, but payoneer automatically add the funds to your active card.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 10

Hi Alexey,

I can confirm that currently no Payoneer Payment Card is sent to Upwork talent automatically when they add Payoneer as a payment method on Upwork. We are working on updating the notifications shown on Upwork when that payment method is added to reflect accurate and clear information. Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
alex-luzin
Alexey L Member Since: Apr 26, 2021
10 of 10

Hello Valeria,

thank you for clarifying that!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS