gabiruh
Gabriel A Member Since: Oct 3, 2017
21 of 31

Yes. It's solved already. Thanks!!

mc100
Noman A Member Since: Dec 31, 2017
22 of 31

hello Smiley Happy

i recently added my transferwise (ACH) account that took 3 days to update. after getting confimation email from upwork i withdraw a small amount to ACH account. i got the confirmation email from upwork but it does not  reflect on the transferwise. its been more than 48 hours now. any idea how much time does it take to show on the transferwise?

thanks.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
23 of 31

Hi Noman,

Please know that ACH funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days. Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Bank holidays can also delay your funds. You can find more information about US Bank (ACH) fees and timing in this help article

Let us know if you do not receive your fund in 5 business days and we will assist you further. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
mc100
24 of 31

hi Nikola,

so today my ACH account has been disabled, no idea what could be the reason. can you help me to add him back or just guide me about the process?

thanks.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
25 of 31

Hi Noman,

I checked and both of your payment methods seem to be active. If you're still experiencing any issues please let us know!

~Andrea
Upwork
mc100
26 of 31

i re-enable the ACH account. can i withdraw to ACH account in future?

last time when i withdraw to ACH account, amount was reverted to upwork and ACH was disabled after 4th day.

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
27 of 31

Hi Noman,

Everything looks okay with your ACH account so you should be able to withdraw funds using that method. However, if there are any issues with your withdrawal, please let us know so we can check.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
mc100
28 of 31

hi, hope you are good. so i made a withdraw 5 days ago and i get the following notification. check screen shtos.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
29 of 31

Hi Noman,

As our team advised, please feel free to update your payment method to make sure it's valid.

~Andrea
Upwork
mc100
30 of 31

Hi Andrea,

should i remove and add back the ACH detail again in payment method?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS