🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Translations
Page options
b3498b5e
Community Member

Translations

Good afternoon, in other words, post a complaint about a company that doesn't pay for the work, that enters the platform offering works with exaggerated prices and you act that you can't. I honestly do not understand the policy, one wants to help not to be defrauded and you do not accept.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Horacio,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team for further investigation and appropriate actions will be taken according to our internal processes.

Please know that sharing contact information before a contract has started is against Upwork's Terms of Service and all communications prior to the contract starting must take place on Upwork.

I also encourage you to let us know if a TOS violation has happened by using the Flag as Inappropriate option throughout the platform. You can learn more about user reporting here.

Please check this thread and this help article to help you stay safe on Upwork. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Horacio,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team for further investigation and appropriate actions will be taken according to our internal processes.

Please know that sharing contact information before a contract has started is against Upwork's Terms of Service and all communications prior to the contract starting must take place on Upwork.

I also encourage you to let us know if a TOS violation has happened by using the Flag as Inappropriate option throughout the platform. You can learn more about user reporting here.

Please check this thread and this help article to help you stay safe on Upwork. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
9dfcbc41
Community Member

yes 

7bddf28d
Community Member

Hello 👋🏻

My self Vishal. I am from Himachal Pradesh, India.

I have 3 years experience in translation.

I can translate any language.

Give me opportunity and I will do my work .

elisa_b
Community Member

Any language? 

I must be an idiot then, since I can translate only into one language.

58b3f062
Community Member

I speaks Arabic and English 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members