cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Travel article for 250-300 words - what would be the best charge?

This widget could not be displayed.
wendy_writes
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
11 of 16

Michael beat me to it -

Use the EFA link for figuring out what to charge ... and absolute rock bottom would be something like 10 cents a word.

I just had a look at your profile and urge you to change the $5 to at least $15.  U has increased fees or their %; you have to pay for money transfers as I'm guessing direct deposit is not an option ... and besides, you are worth it.

raez80
D. R Member Since: Mar 3, 2016
12 of 16

Hello Wendy,

Thank you for the valuable opinion. I will definitely keep that in mind. Thanks again. Smiley Happy

raez80
13 of 16

Hi Douglas,

Wow! Thank you so, so much! I have this printed as my guideline. Smiley Very Happy

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
BEST ANSWER
14 of 16

No, it's not reasonable at all. $35 would be reasonable if you are extremely well acquainted with the area in question and no research will be required. If you're expected to conduct research, your fee should be higher.

View solution in original post

raez80
15 of 16

Hi Tiffany,

Thank you for the feedback. I have jotted down all the opinions from all of you for my guidelines in my future assignments. $35 minimum for something I know well - I'll definitely remember THAT. Thank you again. Smiley Happy

16 of 16

The rates discussed are only relevant for freelancers who write in their native language (native English) and NOT fluent English. Non-native writing has to be edited to fix the mistakes. I would never sell an article that is not written in my native language. It is a matter of quality.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS