🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Trouble Accessing/Changing My Info
Page options
ec3ba40b
Community Member

I created an account and filled out all my information, im stuck on a page with nothing but header

12 REPLIES 12
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gabriel, 

I was able to replicate your issue. I'll go ahead and share this with the Customer Support Team so that it can be investigated further. They will reach out to you through an email support ticket to assist you.

~ Avery
Upwork
warliechagner
Community Member

I'm having trouble accessing and changing my freelancer profile information. When I click on my account after signing in, I get this screen (screenshot below). The only option it gives me is to sign out again. How can I fix this issue?

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Charles,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I've tried both of these but I'm still experiencing the same issue. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions. Thanks.

Hi Charles, 

I will share this with the Customer Support Team so that you can be assisted further.

~ Avery
Upwork

I have completed my profile recently, I have verified my US mobile number. 

Then I am able to log in, but I don't see anything or any option. 

I tried all the options for the header but the same page I see.  

Hi Rahul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Folks

I think I have an issue with my profile.

first I registered with **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I completed my profile and received a code on my phone number. I wrote the code where it was written, but didn`t accept it(Notification disappear quickly, I saw red x and I thought my code was wrong), then website threw it to me on the main page. (you can see the homepage ss at the attach ) I can't be doing anything with **Edited for Community Guidelines**.Then I opened a new account with different mail. since I use the same phone number, it doesn't accept again

I attach how the homepage looks like.

Or is all this mean regarding profile approval?

I wish all the best for everyone and Happy Easter!!

Hi Efe,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our engineering team is aware of this problem and is working on resolving it as soon as possible. One of our team members will also reach out to you via ticket and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Goran

There is no problem at all.  Thank you so much for the following up.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best

thalobleu
Community Member

I am having a similar issue. 

I recieved the verification text, but then it gave me an error message. When I went to try again, it said my phone number was accepted, but I need to verify another number. Now I can't get back to the page. Each time I try to edit something, it sends me to a submit yuor profile page with nothing but a header and footer. I cleared both my browsing caches, and when I logged in still the same issue. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lauren, 

This is a known issue, and our engineers are investigating this further. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths