🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Trouble giving kudos
Page options
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Trouble giving kudos

For the past few days, when I'm in the forum and I try to click on the "thumbs up" button to give "kudos" to a post, half the time I've been getting an error message that says "Authentication Failed. Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication." If I refresh my screen, then it works, but today I've had to try 3 or 4 times on each post.

I realise that this isn't the world's biggest problem, but any thoughts as to how I can fix this? Because obviously, most people in the forum deserve massive kudos, and I'd hate to be remiss in giving them. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Christine and others,

We have been informed that a fix was implemented for this issue. Could you please let us know if you are still getting these errors?

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Christine,

Have you by chance notice if you get logged out when you see that error (the upper right corner icons don't show your messages and notifications)? 

~ Valeria
Upwork

If i may enter here, i want to add, i get logged off several times out of the blue too, is that some sort of glitch or bug?.

Jesus and Christine,

Aleksandar and I did some testing and were able to replicate the error you are experiencing when clicking on kudo button with the middle-click. Is this what you do when you get that error? We'll have this reported. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Valeria K wrote:

Jesus and Christine,

Aleksandar and I did some testing and were able to replicate the error you are experiencing when clicking on kudo button with the middle-click. Is this what you do when you get that error? We'll have this reported. 

No, I don't even have a middle click option on my mouse. And like I said, this just started happening a few days ago - I haven't changed anything that I'm doing.

Just to add that this error has always been happening periodically (once a week or every two weeks or thereabouts) to me but is much more frequent currently (twice already this morning) and not just when giving kudos. I don't middle-click either. It usually happens when being randomly logged out but just now it happened while logged in.

I use a VPN but one I've been using for months.

Hi Petra and Christine,

We appeciate you both for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. 

~ Riri

Riri A wrote:

We appeciate you both for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. 

No "reaching out" needed or wanted, Thanks.

I just provided the details for trouble-shooting purposes, it does not overly bother me.

petra_r
Community Member

... and I got a nice generic response telling me to clear cache and cookies...

bang.gif

Valeria K wrote:

Hi Christine,

Have you by chance notice if you get logged out when you see that error (the upper right corner icons don't show your messages and notifications)? 

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. No, I'm not being logged out.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Christine and others,

We have been informed that a fix was implemented for this issue. Could you please let us know if you are still getting these errors?

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

No problems all today, thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths