🐈
» Forums » Support » Trouble in adding Hubspot Certificates to my ...
Page options
nehachauhan98
Community Member

Trouble in adding Hubspot Certificates to my profile

I have 3 Hubspot certificates.

1. Hubspot Email Marketing Certification

2. Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification

3. Social Media Certification

How do I add this to my Upwork Freelancer Profile in certification section, as I cannot find ''Add to Upwork - underneath the passed certification you would like to add to Upwork".Kindly help me with the same.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

21 REPLIES 21
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Neha,

You can add certifications that are listed on our list HereIf you try to enter a certification not on the list, you’ll have the opportunity to Suggest a Certification. Occasional additions will be made.
If your certifications are not on our list, feel free to add them as portfolio items. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, 

But I tried with Hubspot Inbound Certification that is in the certifications list of Upwork, but still unable to add. Don't know why. Upwork is saying via email that I should add it through the HubSpot academy, but i didn't find any way of adding it. 

Hi Haris,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your corner with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

Thank you, 

~ Nikola
Upwork
c94a633e
Community Member

There is no "Add to Upwork" button in HubSpot. Is there another way I can email Upwork or something to verify my certification? 

Hi Islin,

It looks like you have already submitted your certification. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, 

Hello, I tried with Hubspot design certification that is in the certifications list of Upwork, but still unable to add it. I have tried adding it through the HubSpot academy, but I didn't find any way of adding it. 

Hi Felix,

I have checked your profile and can also confirm that you were able to add your Hubspot Design Certification. It's under pending status which means that our team is currently reviewing the submission. After completing the verification process, your profile will feature the official certification logo and a “Verified” badge on your certification. They can help you access opportunities that match your skill level. You may check this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3b8ae8b1
Community Member

Hi Felix,

I am trying to add Hubspot certificates (Marketing) to my profile but its not working.

Once i add it goes for Pending Verification.

Hi Arjay - can you check my certifications as well? I have submitted information a while back and its still pending verification status!

Hi Nicole,

I'm checking with the team on our end for a follow-up on your pending Certifications. We'll return to this thread as soon as we have an update to share.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
teacheraimad
Community Member

Hi there,

I am currently facing the same issue. I have successfuly passed the Hubspot Academy Inbound Marketing Certification, but I was anable to find the 'add to Upwork' button under the certification. 

Kindly be requested to assist me as soon as possible.

Thank you very much.

Aimad.

Hi Aimad,

I checked your account and see that one of our agents assisted you already with your concern. You can check your ticket by going here

~ Joanne
Upwork
7312659a
Community Member

I have the same issue... please check out my profile

Hi Sanjida,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mredprints
Community Member

Hello support. I am having difficulty adding my hubspot academy certification to Upwork. How do I add this to my Upwork Freelancer Profile in certification section, as I cannot find ''Add to Upwork - underneath the passed certification you would like to add to Upwork

7894f5ae
Community Member

Hello! I have successfully completed two hubspot certification courses, namely Hubspot Inbound marketing and Hubspot e-mail marketing certifications, but have been facing immense problems in adding them to my upwork certificates because i cant find an upload to upwork button, I need urgent assistance please!!!

Hi Joseph,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
19860e38
Community Member

Hi, I have completed the Hubspot inbound course, but I am unable to add the certificate to my Upwork profile. Please, I need help on how to rectify this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Hi Anulika,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share more information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you receiving any error messages? If so please share a screenshot of the error message from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
19860e38
Community Member

Hi, Thank you for reaching out to me, I tried going through the process of adding the Hubspot certificate again so that I can screenshot it and send it to you, but this time I was able to add the certificate to my profile, and it is waiting for approval, I have attached a screenshot of the certificate so that you can have a better understanding of what I am saying. Thank you once again.

Thanks for coming back here, Anulika. We're glad to hear that it is now working. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths