🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Try to verify my Profile Information ( But sh...
Page options
e1508c51
Community Member

Try to verify my Profile Information ( But showing Wrong Name There)

Hello,

Can any help me, I am trying to verify my real ID card Name information with upwork but there is showing wrong name please anyone from admin kindly correct that information if you can, so it would be nice to start with upwork.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arsalan, 

Feel free to submit your ID once you're ready and our team will review it. If any additional details are needed, our team will reach out to you as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arsalan, 

Feel free to submit your ID once you're ready and our team will review it. If any additional details are needed, our team will reach out to you as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks.

It means i just submit the information even is showing the wrong Nick name even.

Hi Arsalan,

Yes that is correct. If anything else is needed our team will assist you directly. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I am trying to verify my identity with my ID, but when I click the button Get Started there is showing a wrong name and it doesn’t let me change it, can you please help me with that?

Hi Sebastian,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
e1508c51
Community Member

Hi Sebastian,

Yes you are right and one of the agent said, you can use upwork as normal after submitted ID verification.

But I am wondering why still verification tag is not reflecting at my profile as I have vetted the requiment.

I think this should be solve. 

Hi Arsalan,

The verification process you recently exhausted did not involve granting your profile the ID Verification Badge. Once the team finds the need to go through this process with you, you will be notified.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e1508c51
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

Upwork required ID verification that I provided them for granting badge, if it was not in the process so why they asked me to submit ID for verification.

Hi Arsalan,

Please keep in mind that we have different types of verifications. Once you're required to verify for the ID badge, our team will reach out to you as well and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members