🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Trying to PM a moderator
Page options
a_lipsey
Community Member

Trying to PM a moderator

I am trying to reply to a message from a moderator and  every time I hit send it just recycles back to the PM page. I tried to send one to another moderator, same deal.   I need to communicate with a moderator. 

Thank you. 

7 REPLIES 7
LuiggiR

Hi Amanda,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting in touch. Can you please let me know the name of the moderator you were trying to reply to so I can let them know to follow up with you?

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a_lipsey
Community Member

Luiggi R wrote:

Hi Amanda,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting in touch. Can you please let me know the name of the moderator you were trying to reply to so I can let them know to follow up with you?

Thank you.

I was trying to respond to Vladimir.  But how is "letting them know  "  going to change the fact that I already have a PM from him, and I cannot respond to it? 

Hi Amanda,

I'll be sure to let him know you tried replying to him and we'll check as well what the problem might be. Have you experienced the same issue when trying to PM anyone else or is it only with the moderators?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a_lipsey
Community Member

I don't regularly PM anyone on this forum, so no, I haven't noticed it with anyone else. This is not the first time I've been unable to respond or reach out to a moderator, however. Last time I just decided it wasn't worth it.

Hi Amanda,

I'm sorry to hear that and thanks again for clarifying. I'll be sure to share this with the team and we'll get back to you once we have more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a_lipsey
Community Member

Luiggi R wrote:

Hi Amanda,

I'm sorry to hear that and thanks again for clarifying. I'll be sure to share this with the team and we'll get back to you once we have more information. 

I still have not gotten a response. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amanda,

I was unable to replicate your issue. I tried to replicate your experience, but I was able to send a message to Vladimir. Could you please try sending him a message again?

In the meantime, we have informed Vladimir about your concern, and he'll be able to reach out when he comes online. I apologize for the delay.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths