🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Trying to Upgrade Membership Plan! Gettin...
Page options
b47b090b
Community Member

Trying to Upgrade Membership Plan! Getting 73 instead of 80 connects! Why is that?

Hello Everyone, 

I am trying to upgrade my Membership plan to premium. I am supposed to get 80 connects but they are showing me that I will get 73 connects. I was wondering why? Am I missing something? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Rayhanur,

As noted on the notification you included in your screenshot, the amount of free Connects you receive when you upgrade your Membership part-way through your billing cycle is prorated based on time, or specifically, on how many days have already passed during your billing cycle. You can also find more information about how that works in this help article (A Note on Prorated Connects).

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
eishwarsana
Community Member

Hi,

I Think, You got monthly connect already and there have cost 7 connect. so, you lose this connection from the membership plan. 
Thanks.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Rayhanur,

As noted on the notification you included in your screenshot, the amount of free Connects you receive when you upgrade your Membership part-way through your billing cycle is prorated based on time, or specifically, on how many days have already passed during your billing cycle. You can also find more information about how that works in this help article (A Note on Prorated Connects).

~ Valeria
Upwork

That makes sense! Thank you so much! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths