cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to fire freelancers

Timothy Y Member Since: Jun 16, 2018
1 of 3

hey im trying to fire freelancers but there's no contact button or anything when browsing people's profiles. How Can i hire or get in contact with freelancers that I'm looking to hire. Thanks

Community Guru
Wassim T Member Since: May 29, 2015
2 of 3

If you're viewing this list from your job request then you click on the name of the person you're interested in and a pop-up will show their proposal/message on the right-hand side of the screen. If you're using the search feature and you're trying to find someone before posting a job, then click on the name of the person you're interested in and a similar pop-up will show on the right (or in a new screen) where you can have a look at the freelancer's profile, and you'll see Call-To-Action buttons that kinda say "Invite xxx to your job" or "Create a job for xxx".

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
3 of 3

Hi Timothy,

I just checked your account and I can see that you have created a freelancer account. You need to have a client account in order to hire a freelancer for your Job. You can be a client and a freelancer using the same account. Simply read this article for more information. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS