🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Trying to make sense of Stats
Page options
bb7effcf
Community Member

Trying to make sense of Stats

Hey guys,

trying to make sense of how the Stats for my JSS works.

Yesterday i finished a contract with a 5 star rating but my "Clients who would recommend you" section just dropped from 89% to 84%. My Long Term Clients increased from 7% to 11% and my Top Rated Eligible Weeks is still 16 of 16 for over a couple of months now. My current JSS is 93%.

Should i expect my JSS to go below 90% this upcoming week even if Top Rated Eligible Weeks is still 16 of 16? it's a bit confusing. Does 16 of 16 mean that i'm safe from dropping below Top Rated or no, i can drop this upcoming week?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Alexis B wrote:

Yesterday i finished a contract with a 5 star rating but my "Clients who would recommend you" section just dropped from 89% to 84%. My Long Term Clients increased from 7% to 11% and my Top Rated Eligible Weeks is still 16 of 16 for over a couple of months now. My current JSS is 93%.

The stats don't update in real time or the same time. eligible weeks update once a week, the "clients who would recommend" metric updates once every several contract. So whilst it may not have been the last contract that ended with poor private feedback, one of your recent ones has done. My guess is that it's the one where the client gave you a 3 for skills, not the last one; the last one just pushed the number to that required to recalculate the metric.

The last time the JSS was updated was on the 30th, that contract ended before then, so I would expect it to be already part of your JSS calculation.

bb7effcf
Community Member

thanks for the reply Petra!

so based on your experience do you think there's a chance of dropping below 90% this upcoming week or it doesn't necessarily have to be the case? I'm asking because i believe if i'm gonna drop from the Top Rated then at least it should show on the Eligible Weeks to be 15/16 for example instead of 16/16

petra_r
Community Member

Alexis B wrote:

I'm asking because i believe if i'm gonna drop from the Top Rated then at least it should show on the Eligible Weeks to be 15/16 for example instead of 16/16

Just wait and see until Sunday 🙂 Whatever happened this week would not reflect in the eligible weeks yet anyway.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members