🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Trying to re-add Payoneer card
Page options
bardo_dan
Community Member

Trying to re-add Payoneer card

I had to remove my Payoneer card from my Upwork account a few months ago because I was in the middle of a dispute with Payoneer, which made Upwork suspend my account. Now I need to add it back because I want to use it to shop online instead of my local card.

When I try to re-add the card, it prompts me to order a new one. I don’t get why. If someone could help me out or send me to a rep, I’d appreciate it. For some reason, I can’t get to the page where I can speak with a Live Chat rep like I usually do.
3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Danielle,

To add your Payoneer account, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to Settings    Get Paid
  2. Click Add Method
  3. Click the Set Up button for your chosen method
  4. Complete the Payoneer registration process (either by creating a new account or logging in to add Upwork to an existing one)
  5. When you are finished, you will be automatically returned to the Upwork site
  6. Choose a payment schedule and click Next

For security reasons, your new payment method will become active in three days. Remember that the name on your Payoneer account must match your verified name on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I tried this and it keeps telling me to order a new card 
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dannielle, 

It sounds like this is an issue that is best handled by Payoneer. I can see that the same has been recommended by the agent handling your customer support ticket.

I'm sorry that we are unable to help you further regarding this concern. Since the Customer Support team mentioned that they will monitor your ticket, please don't hesitate to update the ticket with any information you get from Payoneer. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members