🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Trying to report a job unsuccessfully
Page options
prachi163
Community Member

Trying to report a job unsuccessfully

Hello,

I have been trying to report a job all day. I click on 'Submit' and the page refreshes. I again go to the job and click on 'Flag as inappropriate' and I see the text I have already written explaining why it's a violation, in the text box. I again click on 'Submit', and it's the same thing all over again.

I am sure the job isn't being reported because I neither get the notification that reporting was successful nor do I get an email like I usually do. Also, the job is happily up. So, yeah.

Tried on the iOS app as well as from desktop.

Can the mods help?

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Prachi T wrote:

Hello,

I have been trying to report a job all day. I click on 'Submit' and the page refreshes. I again go to the job and click on 'Flag as inappropriate' and I see the text I have already written explaining why it's a violation, in the text box. I again click on 'Submit', and it's the same thing all over again.

Please just stop. Flagging a job as inappropriate once is enough. If nothing happens after that, it's none of your business anymore. Just move on. 

Who wastes a day's worth of time reflagging and reflagging a job post?

Move on.,

It's true that my regular clients don't have enough work for me. And also that I have been looking for new work rather unsuccessfully. But things are not bad enough to waste a whole day reporting a job. Not yet Smiley Indifferent

I tried, like thrice. But that's not the point. The point is that the client is asking for free work as 'testers'. He interviewed me and asked for a 'tester'. I gave him a very short sample. But I have reason to believe that he has taken bigger samples from at least 15 more freelancers. If the job is found in violation of the ToS, I get my connects back.

Also, I see a few jobs in his history of the same nature, where he has interviewed several people, but never hired, probably just using the 'testers'.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members