🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Turning Best Matches back on again
Page options
guynicholls
Community Member

Turning Best Matches back on again

Hi there.

I inadvertently clicked on the blue circle next to Best Matches in the left-hand navigation and I think I turned it off.

Does anyone know how to turn it on again, please?

Thanks!

Very bestest,

Guy

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Clicking on the blue button doesn't turn anything off. What makes you think you turned anything off? Clicking on the blue button just signals to the interface that yes, you noticed that "best matches" exists. It's not a button that turns anything on or off. Your best matches feed (which, for me, is utterly and absolutely useless) should still be there.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Guy,

I checked but could not replicate the issue you are experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? If the issue persists please send us a screenshot from your end so that we can advise you accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi there.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I dumped my cache and cookies and that didn’t work (in my usual browser, Safari).

I then tried another browser (Chrome) and that didn’t work either.

Here’s what I’m seeing:

[Graphical user interface, text, application Description automatically generated]

There used to be a blue do next to Best Matches and I clicked on it by mistake and now can’t get the blue dot back again. Hope this helps.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again for your help and very bestest,

Guy

Clicking on the blue button doesn't turn anything off. What makes you think you turned anything off? Clicking on the blue button just signals to the interface that yes, you noticed that "best matches" exists. It's not a button that turns anything on or off. Your best matches feed (which, for me, is utterly and absolutely useless) should still be there.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members