cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two (2) Different JSS for One Person At the Same Moment-- Mom Is Asking Me: Which is Which Son?!

nastz
Ace Contributor
Nassoro C Member Since: Nov 11, 2014
1 of 2

I hope this will be my last time to write anything about JSS, so help me God ( or Whoever is giving this power)!! I wish it to be my last time cuz' it's kinda wastage of time as I have all illogical explanations on the subject!

But this... this 2 Different JSS thing, is completely NEW to me!

SO, can anyone explain to me how can one account displays 2 different JSS?! When you view my Stats, you'll find my JSS is 92% but when you view my Profile, the JSS is 90%!!!

So, which is which Geniuses?! 

NOTE: Only if you have guts to claim it's normal for one account to bear two different JSS otherwise, I have strong feelings you guys will jump to editing the JSS on one side (Stats or Profile) so that it tallies with another side!!

If that's the case, then you owe me a strong explanation if you decide to end up with 90% on all sides instead of my past 92%!

And you know what! I don't expect simple answers like "...the real JSS is the one displayed on your profile and not on your stats" because, in the first place, it's the Stats that lists all indicators and not the profile! 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 2

Hi Nassoro,

We have an issue that results in JSS on My Stats page displaying incorrectly for some freelancers. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly with more information.

Sorry about the delay and inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS