🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Two Active Freelancer's profile:
Page options
mayank-v
Community Member

Two Active Freelancer's profile:

Hi there!

I need one urgent help, I am not sure what to do. While considering my existing on Upwork I would like to have support and advice from Upwork Staff. I have two user ID and both are active. **Edited for Community Guidelines** (**Edited for Community Guidelines**) **Edited for Community Guidelines** (**Edited for Community Guidelines**) Also I have my agency account. My query is, can I use both the freelancer account or only one. If only one, I want to delete **Edited for Community Guidelines** or if I can merge please help me out in terms of reviews. (If transferable)

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Mayank V wrote:

Hi there!

I need one urgent help, I am not sure what to do. While considering my existing on Upwork I would like to have support and advice from Upwork Staff. I have two user ID and both are active. **Edited for Community Guidelines** (**Edited for Community Guidelines**) **Edited for Community Guidelines** (**Edited for Community Guidelines**) Also I have my agency account. My query is, can I use both the freelancer account or only one. If only one, I want to delete **Edited for Community Guidelines** or if I can merge please help me out in terms of reviews. (If transferable)

I think you know very well that it is not allowed to have 2 freelancer accounts. Your biggest worry should not be transferring reviews between the 2 (because how would something be technically possible if it is forbidden to occur in the first place?), but not getting your accounts zapped for ToS violation.

Edit: your agency account must have other freelancers except yourself (2 profiles of yourself is not it), if not, you need to close that too. 

In that case I am deleting one of my account and will keep only one account with Agency. Will that do? 

I am fine with, if reviews are not transferable. 

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mayank,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members