🐈 Community
alexmansour

Two Contracts with the same title?

Hi All, 

Last few days, Me and my client have started new contract on the same job, but on my profile - portfolio page there is only 1 record related to this job (Upon the support team this is because both contracts with the same title)

I would like to suggest that, both contracts should take place in the portfolio section, in one way or another. Starting new contract with the same client means too many things, the following is 1 thing:

• We may start new contract because we increased the rate. That would mean the work is going well and the client is satsfied with the results.

As a result, it's good to be reflected on the profile for other clients consideration. 

Alex

6 REPLIES 6
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alex,

You can suggest your client provide honest feedback on the original contract. He can do it by going to Jobs> Contracts, typing your name in seach box and clicking on the initial contract. Once he gives that feedback, it will appear in your Work History until your current contract is closed. Then they will be merged under one contract with final feedback.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

So as a result, both contracts feedback will be available at the end of the current contract ?

Alex

Alex,

If the client provides feedback on the initial contract, that feedback will be displayed until your current updated contract is closed. Once this contract is closed, only final feedback will be displayed.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Ah ok, 

But the idea of my post was to suggest an improvment to the platform to show both contracts details, as each one will be a seperate experience. 

I hope that this feature will take place in one way or another soon.

Thanks.

Hi Valeria,

I was wondering if the total budget of the projects merge too while two projects with same title merge. I'd appreciate if you could clear my mind about that.

Best,

Sarp

Sarp S wrote:

Hi Valeria,

I was wondering if the total budget of the projects merge too while two projects with same title merge. I'd appreciate if you could clear my mind about that.

Best,

Sarp

This functionality does not exist. 

Learning Paths