Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two account

Ace Contributor
Raj P Member Since: Jan 9, 2018
1 of 4

Hey Everyone,

Is it ok to make both account as a client and as a freelancer ?

Community Guru
Baris A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
2 of 4

Raj P wrote:

Hey Everyone,

Is it ok to get some work as a freelancer and you can repost a same work on upwork as a client and hire another freelancer in low budget ?

----

What a good idea. Why didn't I think of this first. You shouldn't have shared this here; now everyone reading that will steal your idea and do it themselves.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 4

@Raj P wrote:

Hey Everyone,

Is it ok to get some work as a freelancer and you can repost a same work on upwork as a client and hire another freelancer in low budget ?

Of course! Once you have asked your client "Hey Sir, are you happy for me to find someone even cheaper than myself to do your work, so I can pocket the difference?" and the client agrees, in writing, that they are happy for you to do so, go ahead and see if you can find such a person.

Just remember you need the written permission from the client and you can only outsource fixed rate contracts. You also remain 100% responsible for the outcome.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
4 of 4

Hi Raj, 

If you are thinking of sub-contracting work on a contract, you can only do it on fixed-price contracts and inform the client about it to comply with the Upwork Terms of Service. Please also know that you are 100% responsible for the final product that will be delivered to the client.  

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS