🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Two accounts for same freelancer
Page options
masoodlaghari
Community Member

Two accounts for same freelancer

Dear Team,
I was having my old account with with my email address **Edited for community guidelines** which was not in use and I forgot password and security questions as well I tried to recover my old account I also logged tickets to resolve the issue so that I may be able to use it either having a reset password link at my registered email address or through OTP verification through cell phone but unfortunately it didnt work. Support told me that I cant login or reset my password if I forgot both login password and security questions. There must be a mechanism to reset password by sending a reset password link at registered email address or OTP at registered mobile number.
Then there was no option left for me except creation of new account. I did the same registered account again with same email address which was early **Edited for community guidelines** now I wrote **Edited for community guidelines** both are same gmail considers both as same. So if I use "dot" in email address or not.
My query is that I have purchased upwork plus services now at **Edited for community guidelines** can my previous account with **Edited for community guidelines** be restored? Or what if I want to merge both accounts to operate signle account as per upwork policy? Or can my previous account be restored by sending an OTP or email reset link etc?
If there is no option to restore my previous account, will it affect my current account in future in any case?
Please guide and provide best solution.

Regards,
Masood Ishfaq

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Masood,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to look into your request and assist you accordingly.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members