cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two accounts from the same ip

Mahmoud B Member Since: Feb 14, 2017
1 of 4

Hello,

Is it ok to have two accounts here on Upwork running from the same place? noticing that they will be managed by two different persons (me and my sister)

Best regards,

Mahmoud

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 4

Hi Mahmoud,

It is fine if you use your own Upwork account and your sister uses her own account even if on the same internet connection. Please note that sharing accounts is not allowed, as well as one user having more than one account is also not allowed. There may come a time when you or your sister may be asked to verify your accounts to ensure that all the information regarding your identy and profile is truthful and accurate, this is routinely done across the platform to maintain marketplace quality.

~Nina
Arslan N Member Since: May 8, 2019
3 of 4

Hi 

Can we make two accounts on same ip but different person at same laptop. I mean me and my sister we both have combine laptop this time. But we both have different fields.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 4

Hi Arslan,

Yes, this is not a violation but since only one user can be logged in at one time, you'll need to make sure the previous user logs out of their account and the Desktop app before the other one logs in. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS