🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Two client payments are not available at the ...
Page options
jel_pamela
Community Member

Two client payments are not available at the same time? One is still in review.

I would like to report an issue. I am a top rated plus freelancer on Upwork and I currently have two clients. One client's payment is now i the available section but the other client's payment is still under "In Review". I wonder why they aren't available at the same time. I've had multiple clients before and they always go available at the same time. This is the first time that happened.

7 REPLIES 7
a_lipsey
Community Member

Jel Pamela P wrote:

I would like to report an issue. I am a top rated plus freelancer on Upwork and I currently have two clients. One client's payment is now i the available section but the other client's payment is still under "In Review". I wonder why they aren't available at the same time. I've had multiple clients before and they always go available at the same time. This is the first time that happened.

Are they both hourly? 

yes

This is normal. Just wait.

On Thursday nights it takes time to process all of them. I wait a few more hours and then I see they're all available to withdraw.

data_divas
Community Member

Wait...they should both be available soon, usually in an hour or so.  I have the same situation now and it seems to always catch up so that they total amount becomes available.

Yeah. 😞

I’ve had multiple clients before and they are all available at the same
time. First time that happened to me so I wonder what’s the problem
--
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jel, 

Looks like both transactions were processed accordingly. 

I hope this brightens your day!

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you so much!! :))
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members