🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Two different upWork account/profile use ...
Page options
yaseen2211
Community Member

Two different upWork account/profile use on same laptop

My question is

Can i make another upwork account for my brother on same laptop which i already have an account . ? Can i use two different upwork account on same laptop, one account for my brother and one account for myself.

6 REPLIES 6
prestonhunter
Community Member

You may not make an Upwork account for anyone else.

More than one person may use Upwork from the same computer, using their own account that only they log into.

This my raise flags that prompt Upwork to look into the accounts more closely. But sharing a computer is not in and of itself a violation of any Upwork rule.

If my brother make a different account by himself on my computer. So after
that can we both use same laptop for two different accounts?

If my brother make his account by himself , then we both can use same computer for two different account upwork account? 

Yaseen I wrote:

If my brother make his account by himself , then we both can use same computer for two different account upwork account? 

Yes, just never ever log into each other's account or tracker etc, and you may be asked to (re)verify identities if there are any questions.

Hello sir, I have only 1 laptop but me and my brother want to work on it from diffrent accounts. He have diffrent skill set and i have diffrent. Can we use 2 accounts on same device ?

Hope you will answer

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

Yes, you are allowed to share the same laptop with more users as long as you don’t share your account with another person. It’s important that you don’t share your log in credentials with anybody and don’t log into other users’ accounts as it’s a serious violation of Upwork TOS.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members